FootGolf, DiscGolf & Hadzor
Since the return of Golf on the 13th of May, we have been busy working on safety measures and procedures to resume play on the Hadzor Course for family FootGolf and DiscGolf. As of Saturday, 23rd May, we will be taking bookings for FootGolf and DiscGolf between 1PM until 6PM everyday.
Please book online as a visitor or a member for your FootGolf or DiscGolf, this will allow you to pay online!
Procedure For FootGolf & DiscGolf
For the time being, we can only allow members of the same household and family to join us for FootGolf, Family bookings can range from a 3-ball to a 5-ball.
- Please arrive on site 10 minutes before your booking and report to the Kiosk placed near the entrance of the Hadzor Course, at the far end of the Car Park. There will be someone there to get you registered, talk you through our safety process, and answer any questions you may have.
- Cold drinks and ice creams will be available to purchase from the Kiosk but we ask that you please pay via contactless or card payments.
- We will provide the footballs for you, these have been fully sanitised with care in preparation for your arrival. You will also receive a scorecard and a pencil to keep, there will be hand sanitiser available for you also.
- As you go around our course, we ask that you maintain the distance with those in front and those behind.
- Before you leave, you will be asked to drop your footballs into a bin provided so that we can sanitise them ready for the next family.
Par 3 Hadzor Course
Our Hadzor course is open for visitors and members who wish to play. Please keep these measures in mind:
- There are no rentals available at the moment, please bring your own Golf Clubs. Balls and accessories can be purchased from our Pro Shop, but please be mindful that you cannot browse products for the time being.
- Please ensure that you have booked your tee-time through our online booking system.
- The gate to our Hadzor course will remain open to limit your touching of surfaces on site.
- Please refer to our Play Changes page to view the measures put in place for safe golf.