Our Clubhouse is back to being open for you to enjoy a nice cup of coffee and a spot of lunch after your round of golf. Our friendly Clubhouse is open to both members and visitors with a good selected of lunchtime favourites and a bar packed full of your favourite drinks.
We have implemented socially-distanced measures across our Clubhouse to ensure that we can continue to welcome you while keeping you and our staff safe. Please adhere to all rules and regulations displayed below!
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU MUST WEAR A FACE MASK, EVEN IF YOU ARE SAT DOWN AT THE TABLE, UNLESS YOU ARE DRINKING OR EATING.
Clubhouse Coronavirus Rules
- On arrival, please only sit at cleared tables, these have been sanitised ready for you. Tables with used glasses have yet to be sanitised by our staff.
- Please note that Face Masks and Covering need to be used throughout our Clubhouse, do not remove your masks until you are seated at your table.
- Once seated, you will see a QR code displayed on your table that will take you to our EliteLive App where you can order Food & Drinks straight to your table. You may also download this app by searching ‘EliteLive’ on the App Store or Google Play store to get you ready for your visit. By using this app, our staff can quickly deliver your drinks and take your name, time of order and contact details to aid with Track & Trace.
- We ask that you please do not head over to our bar, if you require a member of staff to take your order by hand please get their attention.
- Furniture has been placed to allow for social distancing guidelines in order keep you and others safe. Please do not move the furniture.
- During your time with us, floor stickers will take you through our one-way system to use our toilet facilities. Please follow the floor stickers, one-way system and any signs closely.
- When leaving, please leave your used glasses, plates and cups on the table. A member of staff will collect them and sanitise the table after you have left.
Two households can sit together indoors, 4 people max capacity. Up to six households can sit together outside.
NHS Track & Trace
It is now mandatory for Food & Drink businesses to gather Track & Trace details from visitors and members. We ask that you also scan our NHS Track & Trace QR code with the NHS Covid-19 app to aid with the monitoring of outbreaks in the area, signs will be available to scan throughout our site.
To download the NHS Covid-19 app, please search ‘NHS COVID-19’ on the Apple App Store or Google Play for Android.