Booking & Facilities
This area has been created to explain changes to how you should book your golf, what to do when you arrive on site, how to make use of the facilities and what to do once you have played.
England Golf is today pleased to confirm that threeball and fourball play can re-commence from Monday 1 June
As a Club, we are delighted to announce that we can once again allow our members and visitors to book in through their online accounts for fourballs and threeballs.
We would like to remind you that we will be enforcing social distancing measures and the rules that were applied on May 13th will still stand. We have to ensure that we don’t fall into old habits so that we can enjoy golf without restrictions in the coming months.
Booking your Tee-Times
- Tee time intervals have been changed from 8 minutes to 10 minutes to aid social distancing guidelines.
- Whenever possible, please book online using your Elite Live account on ESP (also available through the app and website under the member’s tee time). If you do not have access to the internet, then please give us a call on 01905 796375 and we will get you booked in. If you do not have an ESP account, please send an email to email@example.com and we will get you sorted. Please be aware that you cannot just turn up to play.
- If you are struggling to set up your online account, please refer to our easy-to-follow guide.
- Please remember that members can book up to 12 days in advance, while visitors can book 7 days in advance.
Arriving on Site
- Please do not use the disabled spaces closest to the Nursery or the first 4 spaces in the middle row of the car park near the changing rooms as these are reserved for Phoenix Childcare parents dropping off and picking up their children.
- The changing rooms will be open for you to collect your golf bag and for the toilet facilities. Please do not congregate or use the changing rooms as normal.
- The door to the changing rooms will be chocked open to reduce touch points, please do not close. The changing rooms and toilet facilities will be disinfected on a regular basis for your safety but please ensure that you wash your hands as you leave.
- Please report to the shop, following the signs provided, then await your turn, following the normal social distancing rules and queue using the floor stickers provided. The shop has now opened as normal, you will be able to browse the latest clothing and accessories as before but please keep in mind social distancing rules. You may return unwanted items to our Pro Shop, they will be placed under quarantine for two days.
- Once you are booked in then move to the first tee and enjoy your round of golf. For new rules regarding your time on the course, please refer to our Play Changes landing page.
When you have played your Golf
- Once you have finished your round, our Clubhouse is back open for any coffee, drinks, food and snacks that you may have in mind. We have ample outdoor seating, with specific smoking areas and an outdoor bar which opens subject to demand.
- We are currently not taking orders at the indoor bar in order to minimise touch points, instead you can find our Breakfast & Lunch menu available on the Elite Live app.
- To download, simply search Elite Live in the app or play store, select your venue and find your table number. Alternatively, simply open your camera and point it to the QR code on the table which will bring up our app ready to download.
- We ask that you please socially distance when visiting our Clubhouse. All tables have a maximum capacity to aid with social distancing guidelines.
The Pro Shop
- Our Pro Shop is now open as normal for browsing, shopping and registering for your round but please keep to social distancing guidelines by following the clear instructions in the Pro Shop.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT FACE MASKS MUST BE WORN WHEN VISITING OUR PRO SHOP.
- We have dedicated steps in place to keep you and our staff safe – there are floor stickers marking where to stand to be 2 metres away from others, hand gel stations throughout the Pro Shop, we have a sneeze-guard in place and our surfaces are regularly sanitised during the day.
- Pro Shop opening hours are subject to tee time openings, from 5:30am until 8pm.
- To get a clear picture of our Pro Shop procedures, please watch this video.
You can also buy our selected lines of sale clothing, shoes, and accessories through eBay. Please click the link below to browse.
The Golf Range
The range is open for use with social distancing measures in place.
- We have introduced a one-way system here also. Using the red stickers on the floor, you will be able to safely queue for the Driving Range at a 2-metre distance. If there is no one waiting ahead of you, please proceed down the steps.
- If there is no one ahead, we have provided a Basket Sanitisation Area where you will be able to pick up a disinfected basket from the drum provided. This drum is filled with Anti Bac Sanitiser to ensure that our baskets are safe to use.
- Once inside the range please move directly to the ball machine staying close to the wall and purchase your balls using the contactless chip and pin machine (yellow box) or the solo card or if you just want 15 balls you can put a £1 coin in the slot. Please use the hand sanitiser available to clean your hands before and after touching the ball dispenser. Balls are strictly washed and disinfected every time we refresh the Ball Dispenser supply.
- Please keep tight against the wall and move to an available bay. The bays are wide enough to allow for social distancing.
- We have removed Ball Trays and Bag Stands to minimise the equipment you have to touch. We have three tee options available to you – the tall tee, a small tee and the option to hit your ball off the mat. We ask that you please don’t touch or move the tees.
- Once you have finished hitting your balls, please stay alert for other players who may be moving around also, stay close to the wall and exit through the labelled door.
- On leaving the range, please deposit your basket in the sanitising drum provided.
Thank you for your cooperation and we hope you enjoy visiting our range!
The Short Game Practice Area & Putting Green
- Please ensure that you adhere to social distancing rules on the putting green. Where possible, just use it for a few practice putts to allow others to use it safely as well.